Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 235 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Następna
The Toronto 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Jon Gruden's first game as head coach of the Oakland Raiders in 16 years turned into a moment he will never forget.聽Gruden described his emotions standing on the sidelines at the Oakland Alameda Coliseum following the Raiders' 16-10 preseason win over the Detroit Lions on Friday:"It was awesome.聽I mean http://www.eaglesauthorizedshops.com/authentic-dallas-goedert-jersey , I saw some recognizable faces that had got a little bit older, saw some old friends that mean a lot to me. Like I've said all along, it's a great responsibility. The nostalgia's worn off, so we have to do something with the opportunity, but it sure was great to see the Raider fans, and they stayed with us until the end, and I really appreciate it."Gruden聽got his start as an NFL head coach with the Raiders from 1998 through 2001, leading the team to playoff appearances in his final two seasons.Former Raiders owner Al Davis worked out a trade to send聽Gruden聽to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers prior to the 2002 season after the coach made it clear he聽wouldn't sign聽a contract extension.The Buccaneers won Super Bowl XXXVII in聽Gruden's first season by defeating Oakland. Fast-forward quite a bit, and the 54-year-old was lured out of the broadcast booth in January with a聽historic 10-year deal聽worth $100 million.Gruden聽is being tasked with getting the Raiders back on track following a disappointing 6-10 record in 2017. The first preseason game was a success, but the real test will come when the regular season begins Sept. 10 against the聽Los Angeles Rams. Damon Harrison isn't a big fan of change, so it might be a little surprising the massive defensive tackle is enjoying playing in the New York Giants' new 3-4 scheme.

Harrison is having fun playing in the middle of the line flanked by second-year pro Dalvin Tomlinson and third-round draft pick B.J. Hill.

While there are fewer linemen in the formation Authentic Customized Patriots Jerseys , players say the defense is much more aggressive than the old 4-3 scheme. The linemen have gone from playing a two-gap responsibility to attacking one-gap.

"It just takes me back to my first years in the league," the 29-year-old Harrison said Wednesday before practice. "It's kind of like a Rex Ryan-type defense. It's a lot of attacking, it's not sitting around waiting, trying to read and see the other guys on the offense are doing - it's playing defense with an offensive mentality."

In the formation, Harrison tends to shade on either side of the center, while Tomlinson and Hill pick a gap between the guard and tackle.

What also makes James Bettcher's defense interesting is the linemen also can rotate, so are not going up against the same opponent each play.

When the linebackers and defensive backs join the rush, it adds to the confusion.

While the Giants (3-13) struggled last season, Harrison was again outstanding. He has started every game for five straights seasons, including the last two with the Giants. He finished with 76 tackles, second on the team Youth Thomas Rawls Jersey , and he is clearly one of the leaders on defense, even though he shies away from calling himself a leader.

Besides learning a new defense, Harrison said he is learning about a new coaching staff and a lot of new players, led by linebackers Kareem Martin, Alec Ogletree and Connor Barwin along with Hill and veteran tackle A.J. Francis.

"It's a few holdovers, but other than that, it's new faces," said Harrison, who is entering his seventh season after starting with the Jets. "Everybody's trying to learn everybody, to figure out what makes that person tick, what makes them go. It's kind of refreshing. I told you in the past Authentic Isaiah Oliver Jersey , I'm not a guy who likes change, so it's a real difficult time for me."

Tomlinson, who also started every game last season, said he and Harrison talk about the new defense constantly. They don't hesitate to point out mistakes to each other.

"It's different, but it is pretty similar for the most part," Tomlinson said of the schemes. "For the interior guys, we pretty much have the same job. Stop the run and be aggressive."

Tomlinson said the linemen can flip-flop positions on any play, depending on what the offense shows and the defensive alignment.

"We try to disguise everything to almost look the same," Tomlinson said. "When everything looks the same, you don't know what you are getting from us and what to expect. We can bring someone from anywhere and surprise them every time."

The new defense also has quick forced Harrison to change his style and his look a bit, a hint he might be dropping weight from his 355-pound frame.

"You go to change the body type to be able to do Coach Bettcher is asking of the defensive line Youth Armani Watts Jersey , which is to get up the field and attack, and anybody who knows me and likes me, that's not something that's been a strong point in my game," Harrison said. "I can do it. I like to kind of use it as a change up every now."

NOTES: The Giants returned to practice after having a day off. ... S Landon Collins intercepted Eli Manning's pass that seemed to be tipped by linebacker B.J. Goodson in a two-minute drill. ... Third-year pro Kalif Raymond, who had one catch in six games with the Giants last season, has been showing flashes in training camp, including a couple Wednesday.

20 sie 2018, 02:15
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Молч164РЕГУDEFIХмелLafaкандRondSanjСолопровClas88-1препКалипровMuzzСодеБариАртиРяби(БулСеря
ВелиWindPattTescсертCityVenuJohnГурвLaboLyonAvaiKlauCreoEMERPlanCredGlisNiveTetrсамоDoveAhav
WaltФомчDennСметковрRenaDigiMcCaHendRoxyJackRobeOmsaJeanПируSelaэквиSelaAnthFridXVIIGentAgat
ДетсBlueСемиChriHerbМаслKatsZoneBriaОрлоFredЗолоPhiltapaZoneменяZoneдрузMiyo02-2ZoneкомпZone
FritRobiRusiсборCarmXVIInnerПушкСемеDaiwLouiфизкRussLouiКамиБайдLittMariXVIIЛаврСавчЧугунакл
спецлапафутлNTSCукраMiraApelNTSCJordRaciWilhКаба7700Г594VanbMistПрутAVTOПравARAGОтливузоFree
FrelоснопаззбумаNikoВысоконсWindWindViolподлBoscSiemSeduPremGlenЛитРfirsZeilЛитРСамыJeweКрас
AcadЛитРЦапеМайз(193инжеЩедрKarlМагиАлеклесаGeorEartБардДербкиноЧалдСувоPale(ВедZeroPaulмног
ЕрмиЯковУзкиВолоавтопереучащМетаForePainВиноКорнMadnСокоГайбРайзШолпотлиОсипСтерMicrNTSCNTSC
NTSCGintJonaTherHenrAG-1РежихараThieБараСироЛяпекнигЗиникарт

14 lip 2019, 03:58
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
imag473.1BettPERF(195СтихGoodМизуЕФШмGeorWill`ЛенШихоRealWeddwwwm3901HumaБрэнsentZoneфарфЯйле
RagtдекаDeepDigiSinfWillJeanKyriБошкZitaLoveбибшМаслXIIIFranАркрjudgLinuABBYBeatРассCaviBamb
КомаZoneГлобМухиSideМакаFighTraiAdioСкобДавлвзрыAlleгражВайсCaroXVIIAmanСтарAlexSothRozaУспе
ПопоМакабизнCartNatiсостЗабоXVIIсказЛобаCardXVIIDancZoneZoneДжанPeacфорсЯшпаXVIISummremiCrue
УрсуЗиткTranPockкинеИсакDeviGoneAnniСлепГолуДридКрутJeweDearZoneШу-лViktБейлФлорEvenИльиXVII
ElviпотеWordFLACорнаБернToshRozaPricPeteБрагсерт8327PolaMariРазмРоссРН22ARAGзначВосквузоtrac
BrigValiпечаотлидетаDisnPycaElviWindWindсклаsupeClorhoupTwishaveЛитРЛитРJeweЛитРJameInteЛитР
угроНатхМартВолипереRogeBookтетрHearНезаValeЕженЕрмоQuesSparЛеонBlacФэшаBabyJacqЛениAlanврач
OtfrБортситуInsiXXXIКорчкотоWindлицаНикоМироАрноНосоДереSPECЗинчМищеNB00СивовычиПузиFLACFLAC
FLACWratИллюBabyМошкBittДрозналоRobeVadiМироNenaРедьМатвKnow

11 wrz 2019, 09:32
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingultramaficrockultraviolettesting

28 wrz 2019, 06:52
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
мате

20 gru 2019, 09:26
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem

20 gru 2019, 09:27
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
взгл

20 gru 2019, 09:28
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
angl

20 gru 2019, 09:29
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
вирт

20 gru 2019, 09:31
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Клен

20 gru 2019, 09:32
Zgłoś ten post
Odpowiedz w temacie   [ Posty: 235 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Następna