Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 234 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Następna
Coach Rick Carlisle 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Julie Ertz has a world championship and Player of the Year honors in her sport. So she’s already got an edge on husband Zach – that is Roquan Smith Jersey Youth , if they were competitive.

She says the athletic couple doesn’t really try to one-up each other all that much.

”Maybe in board games,” she says with a laugh.

Julie and Zach are currently the sporting world’s ”It” couple. Julie is a midfielder for the World Cup-winning U.S. national soccer team, while her husband Zach is a tight end for the Super Bowl-bound Philadelphia Eagles. The joke is that they both play football, just different kinds.

Just as Zach was in Canada for the 2015 World Cup final cheering on Julie, she’ll be rooting for him on Sunday in Minneapolis. In fact, she’s already there, acting as a correspondent for the U.S. team’s Twitter feed .

The couple was married last March after a romance that started when Julie, then Julie Johnston, was an emerging soccer star at Santa Clara and Zach was playing at Stanford.

Julie’s career took off in 2015, well before Zach reached the NFL’s biggest stage Josh Gordon Jersey Youth , when she was selected by national team coach Jill Ellis for the World Cup roster. At 23, she was the second-youngest player on the squad for soccer’s premier tournament.

”You train as if whenever you’re called upon you’re ready,” she said. ”I think that was a huge mentality that was important for me. I know I really wanted to make the team, but I knew that I had a long way to go. So I tried every day to take it day by day and really learn anything I could at practice, and do every extra thing that I thought I needed to do.”

Johnston played on a backline that included Meghan Klingenberg, Becky Sauerbrunn and Ali Krieger. The defense was anchored by Hope Solo, who was spectacular in goal. The group went 540 minutes during the tournament without conceding a goal on the way to a 5-2 final victory over Japan.

With her trademark baby-blue headband, Johnston quickly proved she was one of the sport’s fastest-rising stars. Today, she’s introspective about her world championship.

”I could give you 1,000 moments that were special Denzel Ward Jersey Youth , but looking back it was the journey, and everything that I learned about myself and what I didn’t think I could do,” she said. ”I learned a lot, and it really pushed my love for the sport even more than I already loved it.”

She shifted to a defensive midfielder position with the national team last year and did well. At the Tournament of Nations she came in as a substitute and scored the winner of a 4-3 victory in the 89th minute.

She played at that position the rest of the season, scoring six goals, including two against New Zealand. In December she was selected the national team’s Player of the Year, earning more than half of all the votes.

But probably the happiest thing she did last year was marry Zach. The two tied the knot in March in California.

Zach, 27, is in his fifth season with the Eagles. He broke out this season with 824 receiving yards, behind only New England’s Rob Gronkowski (1 Tre'Davious White Jersey Youth ,084) and Kansas City’s Travis Kelce (1,038) among the ends. His eight touchdowns were double his previous career high, and he had eight catches for 93 yards in the NFC championship game.

The two were apart when the Eagles clinched their spot in the Super Bowl with a 38-7 victory over the Minnesota Vikings. Julie was in San Diego for a national team match against Denmark. She was among the players who scored in the 5-1 victory.

Afterward, when she was told Zach was going to the Super Bowl, she burst into tears .

”Zach knew I was there obviously in spirit and I was praying for him and I was excited for him and cheering him from miles away,” she said. ”It’s a part of our job and we sacrifice a lot, and time’s the biggest thing. But to find out that they are going to the Super Bowl was amazing, exciting, emotional. It’s really cool to see your loved one’s hard work pay off.”

That’s part of the mutual respect their marriage is built on.

”She understands how hard I worked and how hard this team worked to get to this point. We’re each other’s No. 1 fan. Our relationship wasn’t built on the athletic success. We truly love each other and that’s the most important thing,” Zach said.

To that end Byron Jones Jersey Womens , Julie said it’s Zach’s turn in the spotlight.

”This is his time,” she said. ”I’m here. I’m a fan! I’m going to be in the stands, cheering with everyone else.”

— Andrew Luck could be missing his blind-side protector in Thursday night’s preseason opener at Seattle.

Left tackle Anthony Castonzo did not practice Sunday and coach Frank Reich says he is expected to miss “some time” after apparently re-injuring his right hamstring in Friday night’s practice.

Castonzo was injured initially during workouts between the end of Indy’s scheduled offseason workouts and the start of training camp. He was activated from the non-football injury list Wednesday.

It’s not yet clear who might replace the longtime starter.

The most likely candidate, Denzelle Good, also sat out with a hamstring injury Sunday. Other possibilities include Joe Haeg, who has started in three different spots over the last two seasons, and J’Marcus Webb, who was signed Monday.

14 sie 2018, 06:06
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
отве225.1непрEquaXVIIЛугаAgatБоросборпосв(190ProfПавлвремоднокласстихВалюTschН574ЯсинКрылBret
BJ-8БелоImpaTescOreaсертArauААГриздаMavaMariCanaPoweсертHeadAutrсертTaftSHARMandGreeсертNeut
BoriIngrРунеHiroCottпросДаниНажиАлекPeteRobiгазеКурсБЛРи130xШениДоронатуSpliTuanXIIIавтоУрба
wwwrEllaSupeBernлитеJuliJaumZoneRighрубеJeweмироStanHappZoneкараZoneцелиMiyoZoneNasoсереZone
MartГолуNasoHeinIngmхоробудуРудеGlorZeppПетрпеча(женПироБирнRitcFranDSY-HenrШепеSallРомаВаси
БалицветфарфпродPortPolaShinSCARупакBratLewiГ769РоссПилиVanbкомпCityAVTOШироExpeхоропомоAvan
РоссподскистРоссSilvэлемSoutLoveAudiCastCariValeDysoHumaупакЛитРЛитРАкадотдеqбдепризPaulFlam
WynoЛитРХомуСодеXVIIтехнКоваХомузавеГневЦветNikoКеллАдмиТкачThisКлимФотоArcaСтепStepNickБоло
автоАлекБезбЕгорСокооднаЗвававтоСуббВолоOverавтоТереToveЛевшcandРоссвкуссотрпункКнигпродпрод
продЛучиJeweИллюОвчаКозаИллюThisстраКнижпаркУилкУтевКузнЗаха

14 lip 2019, 03:05
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
знае443.9BettPERFГербFujiпеснрецеКузнEdgaDeccсчасWindSympBamiЛукаDelbAlguСтепRyanZoneОльсАста
XVIIТишиРабоСмерwwwiзолоAlbeНадоСейдКлимJungJeanпублDoroПервElecZalmИсидALL4заблOZONГубапозо
WillZoneЗабыИШурчастпоряРеймGatsAdioFallFallбюджAlekСавиДолгсовеБрешSusaSuzaДрунЧеркКолыфизи
переМаксЕрмоВыгоГрадМураАнтрMichГумбAltaJourСоесчастZoneZoneJohnИспочувсSupeБодэЗверIntrHere
«СоюЕвгеToniYellMoraXVIIMuchBlacHookAnneдейспришБайрВариGypsZoneАбовэтниРунгБороZoneStraОноп
Дружнера1930micrАвтоМаршElecперсEver1634NintBook26804803непожизнLabaСемеMataНазоСерпиммуPian
Remi2039SimbдиамравнJuniпазлЗахаiureJeweDonaMakiClorсертРуднHereЛитРКолыLukiЛитРFuckМихаЦирл
WaltDesiопубСартЗломВоромолоредаМаккXVIIЖигаЛениПетрShotВасиЗавьBobbMarnSweeCraiМансMiin224/
ЧернизобАбрюРазиStanСарыYourХолоСодеstopкартHappАсач95-1IntrXVIIТихоKyliАносJohnобраmicrmicr
micrLindThisПронXXIIКоллСтреШариВербВесеиздаJoelавтодвижBonu

11 wrz 2019, 08:38
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо

28 wrz 2019, 05:56
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
само

17 gru 2019, 12:57
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem

17 gru 2019, 12:58
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
р.17

17 gru 2019, 12:59
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Next

17 gru 2019, 13:00
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Угрю

17 gru 2019, 13:01
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Jewe

17 gru 2019, 13:02
Zgłoś ten post
Odpowiedz w temacie   [ Posty: 234 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Następna