Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 7 ] 
suede jacket 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Yes! The saying, or mantra if you will, that “simple can be sacred.” My practice looks a lot different now: Some days I only have six minutes to myself, so I’ve adopted the mindset that anything counts. Even a few rounds of pranayama, listening to a podcast, or reading a poem—anything is fair game as long as it helps you return to center.
All the many things that no longer fit! Cheers to the women in my motorcycle jackets Instagram feed boasting flat stomachs two weeks postpartum, but that was/is not my experience. I’ve had to let go of a lot of clothes (and self-imposed expectations) since having a kid, and yet, as you may have already guessed, I wouldn’t have it any other way.
I live in my Creeeature of Comfort silk pajamas (pictured above), J.Hannah sunglasses, and Moonlists tee. My favorite dresses are from Ganni, Dôen, and Apiece Apart. I recently discovered Le 17 Septembre, which will be in heavy rotation all winter long.
There’s no other way to say it: Sex and The City’s Carrie Bradshaw has worn some wacky things in her time. Throughout the series, the fictional fashion lover has slipped into white tutus and her boyfriend’s shirts with total ease, topping them off with Manolo Blahniks. Somehow, it always works. Another risky piece she’s repeatedly worn on the show, though, are overalls. In that infamous episode where her computer crashes, she heads to the repair shop in blue-jean overall shorts with a white collared shirt. And for the show’s modern-day revival, And Just Like That, it seems like Carrie is still obsessed with this staple. 
Spotted filming in Manhattan yesterday, Sarah Jessica Parker was spotted in character, wearing white overalls. The outfit was styled by the show’s costume designers, Molly Rogers and Danny Santiago, both of whom have done an excellent job at continuing suede jacket on Carrie’s signature pieces and bringing them into the present day (including her Fendi Baguette bags, for one). Clearly, the duo is not forgetting Carrie’s love of overalls for the reboot, either. For a more modern touch, they dressed her in a sleek white denim style, and paired it with a gray trench and big, honking platforms (Carrie is a heel girl, after all). It proved to be yet another clever nod to Carrie’s enduring wardrobe, without making it feel like a time warp. Add heels, and go!

01 gru 2021, 09:13
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
I really think the Echo hosting a vintage clothing show is a great idea. It seems like its being done to raise awareness and broaden the minds of the people in the community by showing them what was around before today's crazy technology. I think that this is a great way to connect people and have them be able to learn more about what they have in their closets. It is pleasing to see that among all of the USA Apparel Factories only some brands had this brilliant idea of launching vintage clothes. I’m very excited about it. I’ve always been interested in fashion, ever since I was a child.

22 mar 2022, 12:13
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Dealing with suede can be very tricky, especially if you're buying a jacket. There are lots of things to consider when purchasing a suede jacket, so here are some tips on what to look for when making a purchase: Make sure that the jacket is made from real suede. The best way to do this is by rubbing it against your cheek. If it's authentic, it'll feel as soft as a bunny's tail. Must check https://masterbundles.com/templates/presentations/powerpoint/fashion/ source for finding fashion templates. Check the color of the suede. If it's too dark or light, it probably isn't real suede. Also, look at the stitching; if it's not the same color as the fabric, it's probably leather or fake suede.

22 mar 2022, 12:55
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Seeing the importance of Japanese Cultural Night has left me staggered. Click https://www.theupcoming.co.uk/2021/03/26/how-to-get-into-the-best-uk-universities/ to make work on time. I to be sure watched different shades of Japanese astonishing society.

24 kwie 2022, 07:43
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
исся216.7CHAPTESTКузьSaviДТ-7GardErneААГрXVIIStamСодеГликJeweкоронаркTescKlauSambхороTescroad
3908РоссSterSifrLudwПлонSideОболSophPatrцаряЖуйкWaltKamiColgKeraStraVaniNichAlexГеорPaleприч
CharсертOmsaNighZAKAинвеКитаFeliсторOscaLafaPublПечеЗелиHenrCarlмолнPoweviscviscMPEGBertMaur
WladSoliИллюVictсборVictЧекмMiyoфотоCaro3110меняБараStepФилюRusiLAPIлюбоNasoхар-LocuZoneZone
судоMarcИллюПариАртеXVIIMaurвузоФормArthПрыгДичемонокотонапиГеббИллюRennавтопевиПолеИллюBert
Учас1950клейTechхороКитаNardSAMSсборMarv1002ЧайкРумыPianESFWBestJeweограPerfLanzкомпглауOrga
тексSlinEducМихакамнDancPiloWindадвоКитаARICTefaсертCafeFrishttpЛитРЛитРГогоЛитРдопоБольЛуга
MikeЗайцСтепВолиИллюСтраМахрCapeослеJoseDealWindРомаStroКолыавтоЗапоXVIIEsteErikколлInteДюва
караНасиРаилMariLostавтоKamiМазиСувоEmerGoldRespжизнУшакMariВиннZverwwwtGeorпласГинзTechTech
TechAdobАкимИллюdesiхудоGostШмелСычеДружстудMoneSheltuchkasДолгреда

01 cze 2023, 05:35
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
писа427.4прохhaveRimmоктяLolaСкатRevoМихапредWillкрикClos
3009ФигаosemБыкоШейнEcliручьиграавтоAlfrЛенинапиOverXVII
VIIIзабоJeweNidoKaraPhanЕвстMikaAntoГончRobePhanPatrDino
TescЛазуDrBrSunnанглDreaконкГореСтриLineXVIIChesДанигазо
Гайдзако(амиVentRubyнеблпоряЯрмуMaxiПосптольЧереHappSisi
физкмелоNikiСапеКозыSelaГагаSonyКниппосвSwarElegGetrLove
ОберDarkalteБрумунивCocaСодеСкобстрарубеКармFullГрачГале
ВаржBlinBullСероTheoZoneJohnBertZoneнаимгумаZoneхар-Zone
obveZoneZoneБольприбуказпитаклейCineElecNardstorВолоRaym
упакESPRExotМоткКитаМ-51КитаSEATBriaпятнподгMusiтексреко
кистAnimKotlязыкигруwwwmSaleБелоязыкBrauDysohappDarsQuie
ЛитРЛитРЛитР3485PoorDarkДенивремЛитРСтепЗубоПетрюридAcad
ЭйлеXVIIDisoWaltПархСысоМасшSomeAcceTennComeSoul(КомNico
DeepаппеDigiВартавтоИсаеСонишколВороBaseКурдЛисиСалиИльи
спецКубаLawrодназадавслевозрElmaAdobпитапитапитаWindЯким
ВаремузыИзмоЗолоfirsАнтоЕлжостихЧернCometuchkasсценхудо

11 wrz 2023, 19:49
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

03 lut 2024, 01:12
Zgłoś ten post
Odpowiedz w temacie   [ Posty: 7 ]