Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 6 ] 
Nneka Ogwumike Receives Neighborhood Assist Award 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
NEW YORK, Sept. 10, 2018-- Los Angeles Sparks onward Nneka Ogwumike has made the seasonlong WNBA Area Assist Award provided by State Ranch in recognition of her commitment to community regularly made an effect in the area throughout the 2018 WNBA period, leading or getting involved in events that concentrated on female empowerment, wellness and wellness, variety and addition Sparks Jersey, being homeless and STEM education and learning."I've been blessed with a platform to influence my area and those that respect what I do, " claimed Ogwumike. "I really hope that my passion for culture, education and ladies's empowerment gets to the hearts and minds of young aspirers and aids them complete objectives, attain dreams and cultivate future generations of sparkle."Ogwumike's initiatives in the Los Angeles location consisted of: May 26: Worked as an emcee for the Females in Sports Evening at a Los Angeles Dodgers game, where she signed up with 8, 000 participants in a pregame occasion identifying leaders of the WNBA and All-American Girls Expert Baseball 2: Co-hosted "Sphere 'n on the Coastline, " a three-on-three basketball tournament and basketball center for 300 students in middle college and secondary school throughout Southern The golden state. The trainees discovered new skills and discussed the duty of sporting activities as a device for young people 7: Dealt with 300 grownups at the "Simply Be You Satisfaction Celebration" to aid elevate the understanding and expertise of inclusivity and favorable association among individuals of all ages and sex-related 18: Taken part in a panel on professional athlete activism at the Laureus 28: Led fundraising initiatives for a redesign task benefiting 16 youngsters that discovered themselves homeless after maturing out of the foster treatment. 3: Brought together 36 grade school trainees for "Tech With Nek, " a complete day dedicated to discovering coding. 29: Hosted 25 middle- and high-school-age girls residing in at-risk areas to share tips on making healthy and balanced options at the grocery shop and preparing nourishing WNBA Cares Area Assist Honor offered by State Farm is granted monthly during the period to the player that best mirrors the WNBA's interest to make a distinction in the area. This period notes the 2nd in which a player or group is recognized for seasonlong initiatives. In recognition of Ogwumike's commitment to her area, the WNBA and State Farm will make a $20, 000 donation to LA's BEST After School Enrichment.

11 kwie 2024, 02:23
Zgłoś ten post
Awatar użytkownika

Odpowiedz z cytatem
I u nás je potřeba obrovská pomoc. Opravujeme dům. Prakticky už jsme udělali všechno. Zůstala jen kuchyň. Kuchyň je to nejtěžší a my jsme v kuchyni nedělali opravy sami. Potřebujeme profesionály. Poraďte mi prosím, jsou v Praze spolehliví řemeslníci, kteří dokážou kvalitně provést instalaci kuchyně?

23 kwie 2024, 10:02
Zgłoś ten post
Awatar użytkownika

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Opravy jsou vždy velkým problémem. Samozřejmě si můžete najmout řemeslníka, ale kde je záruka, že opravu provede kvalitně. Rekonstruovali jsme byt v Praze svépomocí. Ale když jsme po kosmetické renovaci potřebovali také namontovat kuchyňskou linku, obrátili jsme se na firmu, která zaměstnává mistry v montáži a instalaci nábytku, něco jako "kutil na hodinu", kde si můžete objednat téměř jakoukoli službu kolem domu.

23 kwie 2024, 10:31
Zgłoś ten post
Awatar użytkownika

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Pokud mluvíme o kuchyni, opravdu kuchyně přikládá zvláštní význam. A opravdu dělat opravy v kuchyni je často nejtěžší. Je třeba zavěsit kuchyňské skříňky a tak dále. A to musí být zajištěno spolehlivě. Na to doporučuji skvělou firmu v Praze MistrHouse, která vám udělá instalace kuchyně kvalitně a spolehlivě. Přijedou za vámi do hodiny. Mezitím se můžete podívat na služby, které poskytují při rekonstrukci kuchyně.

24 kwie 2024, 08:06
Zgłoś ten post
Awatar użytkownika

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Díky moc za informace. Budeme také potřebovat pomoc s opravou kuchyně. Staré materiály a nábytek už jsou pryč. Objednali jsme si novou a krásnou kuchyňskou linku. Brzy bude dodávka. A právě také hledáme řemeslníka, který nám pomůže tento veškerý nábytek v kuchyni sestavit.

24 kwie 2024, 08:43
Zgłoś ten post
Awatar użytkownika

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Proto je lepší nejprve provést renovaci a pak instalovat kuchyňskou sestavu. Na opravy, a to i drobné, si však můžete najmout mistry z výše doporučené firmy. A pokud je oprava vážná, pak ještě více, najměte si mistry a nepřemýšlejte. Opravy a stavební materiál si můžete koupit sami.

24 kwie 2024, 12:34
Zgłoś ten post
Odpowiedz w temacie   [ Posty: 6 ]