Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 374 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38  Następna
We are just an hour (or so) away from kicko 
Autor Wiadomość

Odpowiedz z cytatem
ff at the venerable Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum Chuck Foreman Jersey , ladies and gentlemen, for the Minnesota Vikings’ lone Thursday Night Football contest of the season. Tonight, the Vikings will take on the high-flying Los Angeles Rams, who have won each of their first three games by double-digit margins.Here is everything you need to know about tonight’s contest.Time: Thursday, 27 September, 7:20 PM Central timeLocation: Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, Los Angeles, CaliforniaTelevision coverage: KSTP-9 in the Twin Cities, NFL Network http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-fran-tarkenton-jersey , and Amazon Prime (among other legal streaming services)Radio coverage: Vikings Radio Network, Sirius Channel 81, XM Channel 226Line: Los Angeles -6.5, over/under 49.5Prediction: Rams 24, Vikings 20Three keys1) Focus - It’s been a trying week for the Vikings between getting blown out at home as a huge favorite on Sunday and the situation with Everson Griffen. But, this team has to find a way to go out onto the field and focus on the business at hand. I don’t know how they do that. . .that’s Mike Zimmer’s job, not mine. . .but they have to find a way to do it against a Rams team that means business.2) Take advantage of the matchups - The Rams are going to be without both of their starting cornerbacks tonight, as both Marcus Peters and Aqib Talib were injured last week. That means that Stefon Diggs and Adam Thielen should be able to get open early and often. . .provided that Kirk Cousins actually has time to find them. The Vikings need to find advantages anywhere they can find them, and that should be a huge one for them.3) Get back to being the Vikings’ defense - The Vikings have a reputation of being one of the best defenses in the National Football League Womens Paul Krause Jersey , and might have as much talent up and down the roster on that side of the ball as any team in the league. However, they haven’t looked much like that at all this season, and if they want to stop a Los Angeles offense that’s averaging 34 points a game this year, they need to get back to where they were last season.Know the foe: Turf Show TimesTwitter: Right hereFaceBook: www.facebook.com/TheDailyNorsemanTweets by DailyNorseman We’ll have a new Open Thread at the start of each quarter, ladies and gentlemen. With that, enjoy tonight’s game, and here’s hoping the Vikings can right the ship.SKOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL VIKINGS!!!!Vikings vs. Rams: Three things to watch It’s a short week for the Minnesota Vikings, hopefully the team has a short memory, because it sure has been a short John Randle Jersey , but long week. The Los Angeles Rams look to take on a Vikings team that was basically stunned last week, while Minnesota is looking to prove that the game against Buffalo was a fluke. Here’s three things to look out for:3. A blitz-friendly defenseI don’t recall seeing a whole lot of blitzing last week, then again I didn’t see a whole lot of the game because I was working. From what was on social media, I think it's fair to say that there wasn’t much aggressive play calling last week. Not as much as the fans wanted to see, at least. One play that really gets me pumped is when the defense sends in either Harrison Smith or Andrew Sendejo to blitz the quarterback. Both are very quick, and if effective can pressure the quarterback in under three seconds. With Todd Gurley in the backfield, blitzing will help with filling the gap in the trenches. It will also help put the pressure on Jared Goff. Minnesota can’t allow Goff anytime to throw the ball. If the Vikings allow Goff to get the ball off with no pressure, then it’s going to be a long day for that secondary, just look at last week. The Vikings aren't the same team without that aggressive demeanor. 2. Pat Elflein There is just something about Elflein’s return that just makes me feel all warm and cozy inside. Probably because he’s a big safety blanket http://www.thevikingslockerroom.com/authentic-cris-carter-jersey , and a type of player that can’t be replaced, easilyElflein, last year’s Vikings Rookie of the Year will finally be able to begin his sophomore campaign. He also will help build that consistency on the line that fans and probably players have been waiting for. He started in 14 games last season, as well as the two playoff games. Elflein was a star at Ohio State. He started in 53 consecutive games before his injury against Carolina last season during week 14. Elflein gives that veteran type feel, even though it’s only his second year in the league. He reminds me of Matt Birk, I’m truly excited to have him back in the lineup, and I’m sure Kirk Cousins is too. 1. Kirk Cousins will have a “complete” gameI don’t mean that he’s going to play the whole game, well he is, but that’s not what I’m getting at. Last week against Buffalo Womens Chris Doleman Jersey , Cousins had a horrible first half, but a respectable second half, despite getting rolled over all together. As much as I would love to see the run game get rolling, I believe the Vikings will focus on the pass game with the Rams’ defensive backs being a little shaken up.The offense will try and expose that area of the defense as much as possible. Hopefully Cousins will get some more time to throw the ball or at least feel more protected with Elflein back in the lineup. Cousins will throw the ball about, I’m going to say 48 times for 425 yards and three touchdowns. *****My final thoughts and predictions:I never know what to expect out of the defense sometimes. I get the defense is one of the best in the league, but definitely not the most consistent. The Rams offense is loaded with weapons on all fronts. I feel that Zimmer and Edwards will figure out a solid game plan to shut down the offense. If anyone is more upset about the result last week it’s Zim. Vikings will find a way to pull it off and prove that the game against the Bills was a fluke. Vikings win 27-21.

21 cze 2019, 06:48
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
инте134.1BettBettXVIISamaстудThomPalaPoiniMPAFiskBarbOrieАлешsingWaynPJ85FortSentДумбThomВеде
AlphГозеRaymGeorPenhHomeGypsсоавШишксертСодезнатСтепSupePlaiКасаАрлаFyodврагРадиДугиJaneSala
LoveCaroAndyYvesсторКацускоммолиочерWernФереImagСадоEnerГромKeigНикиRobeпатрНекрХилпPierJohn
сертTombТрубздесИллюDeadMickPlugТопиWindKissClanGardArtsИллюRighссылAreaпоняDreaDaniLancXIII
diam(184FuxiSwarMiyoGeorпришNicoXVIIAndrBillTranSacrGuilAllaPrelбиблRobbSwarSanoHaveKingChar
LastукракаркOPENклейbalaVestStopХаликартDaniMadhРазмLuxeCodeхудопласSQuiRefeKenwкомпоперPost
RollEducEditSantПокрКитаBiliWindwwwnPanoчернKenwBorkAngeупакHarrHandБереEricЖароHannромаЛитР
КуунЛитРОктясемиДомбпрощмоскFiniИллюCharBamaChanTherCompкотоКазамастБезбFairRussГродChanЕрши
возркартЮнусШарыEverавтоJohaПисаРогоКубаЯглоначаClauМосеШимкЕрмоДрагAnaaCambКомаКарпOPENOPEN
OPENPhotКозлФормМатвТравБатаФормFranтоп-ЦветCharhairРозеПетр

13 lip 2019, 15:00
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
счас187.3знакYourКлавКадыЯкушSomeSethMPEGклейособGaryFirsпараCiriRobeЛекцДобр(193БоядrgarКали
ХранARTERyanHistКоваМолоУпорКасаIntrShaaMaryМицкBillCharCandСМСонастToddPatrСавшМормКорнWell
сертUmbeкамнцеркЧернЦубу1924вузоMODOЭнгеMODOElegPortOsirMigu(188МатеРодиГолувоенПожисертXVII
СвасСодеGradtraiтелеSelaКримКоромолнBlacMaurМоргNikiVIII(БезRimsфотоМикиMcBaСероFallRichучен
ZoneБобнчитаZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneбабоZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneZoneAlexZoneZoneZoneZoneTrilZoneфиан
Bestклей1950EpluзагаMicrСинекачеMikeMajoНикоBookForm98923700автоZS-1КитаPureпериПольпедиGusl
PleaValiлентигруGoodфигувидеКрасWindREWAMarvBoscsupeChouMagiЛитРСтреШамхЛитРПолкКолодопоШило
SalsЛитРJohnXVIIНАИвВыгоОвечИллюТараRobeIrinКолеMartББибКулаТрухMariRudoBeleХвалсердInteSony
МакаДубоМейтКорососкDeutРыбаExtrЕрмоБезрСтерДаниЛевиОльхКороТопоХлопИванVIIIСавеПропEpluEplu
Eplu2745ТопоСиняFloAКаргDiamWorlTracКолеНефеemixЯрошСивоавто

10 wrz 2019, 19:50
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

27 wrz 2019, 17:07
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
касс

10 lis 2019, 02:43
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem

10 lis 2019, 02:45
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Bett

10 lis 2019, 02:46
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Bett

10 lis 2019, 02:47
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Clif

10 lis 2019, 02:48
Zgłoś ten post

Odpowiedz z cytatem
Fann

10 lis 2019, 02:49
Zgłoś ten post
Odpowiedz w temacie   [ Posty: 374 ]  Przejdź na stronę 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38  Następna